Tuesday 10 August 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful!

Tis the season to be jolly. No. Really. Ask any stylist/assistant what they are working on at the moment and they will tell you its all about Christmas. Last week I spent a couple of days in a beautiful cottage down in Sussex for a Christmas feature for Homes and Gardens Magazine. This place was picture perfect (check out the snap I took above). I have now completely refined my skills in wrapping presents, dressing Christmas trees and it is odd if I am not covered in glitter of some sort at any point in the day. We lit fires and in between shots ate yummy mince pies. Only 136 sleeps to go until it really will be Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails