Monday 27 September 2010

Elle Deco Magazine - 21st Birthday

Hello my lurvlies! Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I have been tres busy with work dressing Christmas trees for the lovely Selina Lake, building log fires for Barratts shoes and tomorrow I am off to Venice (!) for 10 days to style assist on a luxury cruise liner.

Anyhow I thought I would check in with you (see the sailing puns are coming thick and fast now) to share some photos of a recent project for Elle Decoration Magazine where I assisted the very lovely and hugely talented Suzanne Stankus (Elle Deco's Associate style director) to help organise and decorate the magazines stand at Decorex this year to celebrate the magazines 21st birthday.

On the stand are 21 keys items that represent Elle Decoration. My favs were the light wires that are tied to each product and also the Swan chair from Skandium.


Snaps taken with my iphone....before the public were let in ....before the carpet was put down!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails