Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas Styling - A few ideas and behind the scenes!

Back in the Summer I styled a Christmas shoot with the lovely photographer Catherine Dorsen. I hope you enjoy the results and check out the last image for a sneaky peek behind the scenes...!


Presents wrapped with embossed wallpaper and tied with ribbon fashioned out of strips of vintage fabric and twine.

Hot chocolate with a cinnamon stirer - yum!



***

Behind the scenes - My assistant trying to steady the baubles!
Images - Styling: Rebecca Newport Photography: Catherine Dorsen

7 comments:

  1. Lovely <3
    Really good ideas :)
    It helps for the Xmas postcard I'm creating!
    Thanks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty shoot Rebecca! I love all the layers of white and silver with the softest pastel shades... I shall be keeping my fingers crossed that the winter will look something like this again this year with lots of lovely white snow... :)
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very romantic! I am inspired and impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful ... love the soft colours.
    That photo with the cup is especially appealing, great idea ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it)))
    Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails