Friday 7 January 2011

Home office eye candy


I have a bee in my bonnet at the moment about 'stuff'. Yes there is 'stuff' everywhere..all over my house (I am such a magpie hoarder) and I am currently in the process of decluttering. I have also been thinking about re-vamping my tired 'office' area (if you could call it that!) and came across these inspirational home offices. I love the idea of the one below. The thought that you could shut up your whole office once you have finished for the day like a suitcase is so cute!





How do you organise your office area? Any tips for me? I am thinking of getting lots of 'pretty' storage boxes and making some sort of feature out of them...

Images / House to HomeCountry living

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the home office thing. Every 6 months or so I have my interns help me re-organize my closet but I've kind of given up on re-doing the office until I refloor the whole house. It would be nice though to have a neat little office to shut away. Well, a girl can dream!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently I'm just using the dining room but I've high hopes for a gorgeous desk and shelves in 2011 ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails