Monday 23 May 2011

Blue Skies and Vintage China


Lovely blue skies in London this weekend and here are a few snaps! Lots of exciting projects have kept me away from blogland recently but slowly things are coming together. I can't wait to share with you some of the things that have been going on!

On another note I thought some of might like to know (if you don't already) that the amazingly talented (and rather lovely!) photographer Debi Treloar has just started a blog called Double Exposure. One to add to the blogroll I say. For those of you interested in photography Debi is thinking about running some courses and is asking anyone who is interested to send her an email. What a great idea!

Image/ Rebecca Newport

2 comments:

  1. this would be called returning to blog world with fabulous colours!

    I'm heading over to Debi's blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blue theme--these are such pretty images! I'm off to check
    out Double Exposure right now!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails