Sunday 8 May 2011

Pottering

Snaps from my weekend pottering around the garden! Hope you all had a peaceful weekend :) I can't believe how quickly the last few weeks have gone. A couple of big commercial styling jobs have been keeping me busy. It's also press show season so along with the stylist Jo Thornhill (check out her blog here) we ambled up to central London to check out Rachel Ashwell's new range for House of Fraser and oh my its lovely. The range which includes some really beautiful painted furniture launches in the Autumn so keep your eyes peeled.

I have also been working with the very talented interiors photographer Sarah Hogan. Do check out her portfolio at here and also on her agents website Era Management. At some point I will be show you what we have been working on!

Images/ Rebecca Newport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails